Frequently asked questions

If you're experiencing foot pain, discoloured or thickened toenails, cuts or cracks in the skin, growths such as warts and verrucas, peeling or scaling on the soles, or any other foot-related issues, seeking advice and treatment from a chiropodist/podiatrist could be beneficial. These professionals can provide custom-made orthotics like insoles, padding, and arch supports that alleviate arch or heel pain by realigning your foot, reducing pressure on vulnerable areas, or enhancing the comfort of your shoes.

Even if your feet are generally in good condition, a single chiropody/podiatry session may be worthwhile. This could involve removing hard skin or trimming your toenails, among other things. You can also consult with a chiropodist/podiatrist regarding proper foot care and footwear, and they can assist with more complicated foot problems such as sports and exercise-related injuries.

There is no difference.